2023-24 School Year Tuition
CFIS Preschool and Junior Kindergarten programs are licensed under the Alberta Childcare Licensing Act. The new Canada–Alberta Early Learning and Child Care Agreement, announced in November 2021, applies to CFIS preschool and JK students. This means that families with Preschool and Junior Kindergarten-aged children are eligible for grant funding as it is made available through the Agreement.
Preschool and Junior Kindergarten:
- Half Day: $9,710
- Full Day: $18,540
Kindergarten to Grade 3:
Grades 4 to 6:
Grades 7 to 9:
Grades 10 to 12:
A 10% tuition discount is applied to the enrolment of a 3rd child (Kindergarten and higher only)
A 15% tuition discount is applied to the enrolment of a 4th child (Kindergarten and higher only)
Fee Payment Options
Upon receiving a placement offer, a non-refundable deposit of $2,000 is required to secure the placement. This deposit is applied to your child’s tuition. The balance of the tuition is payable in your choice of three schedules:
- Full-payment schedule where balance is due in September.
- Semi-annual schedule where balance is payable half in September and half in February. (The semi-annual installment plan includes annual administration fees of $100 per semi-annual payment).
- Monthly schedule where balance is due in ten equal payments from September through June (The 10 month installment plan includes annual administration fees of $40 per monthly payment).
New Family Fees
- New Family Membership Fee — $2,000 (non-refundable) due May 1 prior to the year starting school.
- Building Fund Loan — $4,000 due in September. Families can choose to donate all or a portion of the Building Fund Loan back to CFIS, or request that this fee be returned to them, once the last child leaves the school.
Tuition includes all field trip fees, as determined by each divisional Principal.
New Applications — $275 for new applicants
Annual Registration — $500 per family, due May 1 prior to the start of the next school year
Uniforms — variable via our school uniform supplier, InSchoolwear.
Band, Travel Studies and Athletics — variable and optional for Grades 7-12
IB Exams, University Tours and Musical — variable and optional for Grades 10-12
CALM Camp — for students in Grade 10
Before- and After-school care — optional for students in Preschool to Grade 6
Busing — optional for all students