Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2021-22 academic year
Preschool and Junior Kindergarten:
- Half Day: $8,720
- Full Day: $16,650
Kindergarten to Grade 3:
Grades 4 to 6:
Grades 7 to 9:
Grades 10 to 12:
Tuition fees include all field trip costs as determined by divisional Principal. Optional program fees are billed separately as in the table below
A 10% tuition discount is applied to the enrolment of a 3rd child (Kindergarten and higher only)
A 15% tuition discount is applied to the enrolment of a 4th child (Kindergarten and higher only)
Fee Payment Schedules
- Upon receiving a placement offer, a non-refundable deposit of $2,000 is required to secure the placement. This deposit is applied to the child’s tuition.
- The balance of the tuition is payable in your choice of three schedules:
- Full-payment schedule where balance is due in September;
- Semi-annual schedule where balance is payable half in September and half in February;
- Monthly schedule where balance is due in ten equal payments from September through June (a monthly charge of $40 is payable if you select this option).
Child-care tax receipts are issued as follows: Tax receipts are granted based on the minutes of supervision and the percentage of tuition covered will vary from year to year. For periods of remote learning, receipts cannot be provided.
- Preschool and junior kindergarten - 100% of tuition
- Kindergarten - 50% of tuition
- Grades 1 to 6 - 20% of tuition
- Grades 7 to 12 - 20% of tuition - until the child is age 16
- Before- and after-school care - 100% of the fee
Please note the percentage of tuition may vary each year.